EFFECTIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS TRAINING
This interactive training shall be to equip trainees with the skills and knowledge to successfully manage, monitor and evaluate projects within agreed scope, budget and to deadline. Case histories and examples of projects will be utilized to provide participants with real-life examples of best strategic practices in project management, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
This practical training will equip participants with the tools, skills, behavioral attributes, and competencies needed to manage, design and handle different types of projects. Using lectures, discussion, and case studies, the focus will be on practical applications and techniques for immediate implementation and project results. Participants shall learn “what” to do, “how” to do it, and “why” they need to do it.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the fundamentals of project management within the local context of the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry, Be equipped with the requisite skills to develop a checklist to aid in various aspects of their jobs especially monitoring exercises.
- Gain exposition, knowledge and sharpened understanding of basic terminologies and concepts commonly used in Project Management especially in the Oil and Gas Industry,
- Know how to decide on what, how and when to monitor for different stakeholders, Combine qualitative and quantitative tools to gather and interpret data.
- Communicate project findings to stimulate learning and reflection for all stakeholders.
- Successfully track and monitor all plans, compare contractors’ actual results against established requirements, and verify that all required standards have been satisfactorily achieved
- Effectively master basic project management skills and comprehend the project life cycle.
- Examining Professional Project Management
- Initiating a Project Planning Project Work
- Developing Project Schedules
- Developing Cost Estimates and Budgets
- Planning Project Quality, Staffing and Communications
- Analyzing Risks and Planning Risk Responses
- Planning Project Procurements
- Executing Project Work
- Managing Project Management
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Work
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Schedule and Costs
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Performance and Quality
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Risks and Procurements
- Closing the Project
- PMP Examination Application Review
The course will be conducted along workshop principles with formal lectures and interactive worked examples. The emphasis in the course will be on the explanation of all technical phenomena and providing answers to problems that are encountered in everyday industrial practice. Each learning point will be combined with practical examples. There will be ample opportunities for active discussion that will help solidify the gained knowledge. All course materials will be provided.
- McKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES Ltd Certificate of Completion for individuals who attend and complete the Project Management Skills Training.
- Candidates who desire International Certifications shall be registered through our platform for such an examination as per PMI standards and cost.
D.Mckinsey is licensed to train and issue certificates by the following bodies;
– Nigerian Council for Management Education, (CMD).
– OGTAN (Oil and Gas Trainers Association of NIGERIA).
Kindly confirm space availability by calling +234 (0) 8023192104 or +234 (0) 9062386530 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. For In-House training programs / on request, please contact us using above contact details.